The news is official or soon will be, and I have the great honor to state that I have been elected by Esomar members worldwide to serve as the next Esomar President for the term 2015-2016 starting January 1st 2015.
First of all, I want to obviously thank all members that have supported my application and voted for me: sincerely, Thank You for Your Votes!
Second, I want to gratefully thank the two runners up, Fred John, the current acting Vice President, and Pravin Shekar, the acting Treasurer for the association. Your active membership with Esomar over these years have been important and I hope and will encourage your continuous involvement with the association.
Third, congratulations to all elected members for Council. I am looking forward to be working with you and the Esomar Team at large to shape the future of our association and industry.
As of January 1st 2015, the Esomar Council will be :
- Laurent Florès (SLPV analytics, France – President)
- David Smith (DVL Smith, UK – Vice-President)
- Niels Schillewaert (InSites, USA)
- David Bakken (Foreseeable Futures Group, USA)
- Joaquim Bretcha (Netquest, Spain)
- Anne-Sophie Damelincourt (Blue Lemon, France)
- Kristin Luck (Decipher, USA)
- Pervin Olgun (Barem, Turkey)
- BV Pradeep (Unilever, Singapore)
- Pieter Paul Verheggen (Motivaction. Netherlands)
and of course..
- Dan Foreman – Past President, ex oficio
Finally, thank you to all current Council members and Esomar Management Team for the ongoing work. Keep going and looking forward to continuing and extanding the good work.
I am looking forward to exchanging with you and shape things up « To Give Back to the Industry ». Here is my original election statement
Feel free to reach out,
Laurent Florès, Phd